Starts in 4 Months, 3 Days
2019-09-23 to 2019-09-29
- just over a week long trip presenting the geology and geomorphology of the Snowdonia National Park and Anglesey in North Wales
- we look at pre Cambrian and Palaeozoic the rocks associated with collisions terranes as well as subduction related volcanism.
- we also investigate the excellent glacial and post glacial features of Snowdonia
- no previous geological experience is necessary.
- we stay in B&B’s or hotels in Bangor and travel to the field each day
- cultural, historical and other activities can be added/substituted if requested. Feel free to contact us to customise your trip.