Snowdonia & Anglesey
- a week long trip presenting the geology and geomorphology of the Snowdonia National Park, Anglesey and surrounding region in North Wales
- we look at pre Cambrian and Palaeozoic the rocks and the deformation they have undergone that was associated with collision terranes as well as subduction related volcanism.
- we also investigate the excellent glacial and post glacial features of Snowdonia
- no previous geological experience is necessary.
- we stay in B&B’s or hotels in Bangor and travel to the field each day
- cultural, historical and other activities can be added/substituted if requested. Feel free to contact us to customise your trip.