2019-10-17 to 2019-10-23
- starting and finishing in Las Vegas, this is a week long field trip presenting the regional geology of Death Valley and adjacent areas
- locations within and outside the national park are visited showing the evolution of the western US as well as the interplay between active tectonics and the landscape
- no previous geological experience is necessary
- we stay in motels and (optionally) several nights camping in the field within the national park
- there is the possibility of combining this trip with self driving offroading (4×4). Feel free to contact us to discuss these options.